Did you know you can prepare a drink that is sensitive UV light? The result in any part is amazing .. For that you need 5 ingredients ad following the instructions bellow. Then just make sure you have UV lights in a dark room fr the best party ever! This drink is also known as Galaxy drink or Aurora drink.
Why does the drink glow? There’s an alkaloid in tonic water called quinine, which is sensitive to ultraviolet light.
What you’ll need (ingredients):
- 2 liters of Gin or Vodka
- 9 liters of tonic water
- 3-4 Bottles Roses Mojito Passion OR 3-4 Canisters of Pink Lemonade Concentrate
- Ice cubes
- black light (this is needed for it to glow)
- Before your event, mix all the ingredients together minus the ice.
- Right before you serve, add ice.
- Serve the drink under blacklight to make it glow!
Source: The Campus Companion Photos: Pixdaus and Instructables